.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Coming to a head

Thanks for the comments regarding Husband and his female aquaintance.

Things came to a head last night when I opened up and told him how I feel. It seems that sometimes, honesty is not the best policy. All it created was a bad atomosphere, a few words and me going for a walk in the blustery darkness at 10pm and then came the comments about me, my good albeit slightly alcoholic friend and our trip to Dublin last November. Not good.

I've been asked to tell him what I want him to do and you know what? I've no idea. I will not tell him he can't play with his friends anymore. He is 32 years old and can be friends with whom ever he chooses but I've asked that he spends more out of work time with Oliver and I.
Is that unreasonable? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment