Not feeling particuarly grand at present. As this week progressed I have become more and more down in the dumps and a belly ache that started on Tuesday has gotten worse to the point that last night I was up half the night doubled over in pain. Plus Oliver has a cold which is either a side effect from his 2nd jabs (he was poorly the day after) or he got a little cloe to one of his baby group friends who was indeed full of the snot on Weds. This means he is waking in the night crying.. no need to get up to him as he settles within seconds but it's keeping us awake.
So, until I am feeling really up to blogging here's a little photo to celebrate Oliver turning 3 months on the 24th. I know I know he could of at least cracked a smile huh?!
No comments:
Post a Comment