.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, 7 June 2010

30 weeks!

Today I am 30 weeks pregnant. Today I woke and realised I have yet to pack my bag and go through my birth plan (which is rather vague but the hosp insists).
Today I woke and realised that in potentially 10 weeks, husband and I will be parents... eeeek!

So I've been taking random photos of my bump today at the request of the ladies on my board and husband 'dared' me to post a graphic belly shot on this blog. Given it's pushing 21:30pm right now I guess it's safe to post as it's not quite dinner time over on the other side of the pond.. otherwise you'd be put off eating for life.
So here it is.. stretchmarks and all:



We got the flooring of the nursery completed today and it looks wonderful. A kind of rustic oak look which matches the walls just right. I have to finish a few bits rond the coving tomorrow then it's off to the get the furniture at the end of the month. It's all coming along nicely but in all honesty? this room is going to put the rest of the house to shame!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Bag packing...something new about which I can stress. Bring it on!

    Very nice bump! I see nothing to put me off my feed.

    ReplyDelete