.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, 5 December 2008

Well it's about bloody time


Finally, my period arrived, exactly 2 weeks late. I'd been wondering just when it was gonna come as I was convinced I wasn't pregnant. I just had that feeling.

Thing is tho, this could be one of the worst periods I've ever had in terms of pain. It's so bad. I've taken so many painkillers and been on the move all day as excercise normally helps yet the pain is excrutiating.. guess that's what you get for being so late.
Still... here's to next month. DH and I have decided not to think about it too much (yeah right) and see if nature takes its course.

At least I have a busy weekend coming up. I'm off to London tomorrow to meet up with a friend and do some retail therapy, then Sunday is my birthday..hoorah! and DH is taking me out for an Italian. Monday I'm off to see another friend her little boy.. I'll be going back to work for a rest!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey babe....if its any consolation i was in mortal agony this month !! i think its defo a late thing...i cant believe our periods were exactly 2 weeks late! thats just too weird! lol
    have a gr8 weekend ...mwah !, x x x

    ReplyDelete