.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Reflection

Apologies in advance if I sound like I'm being a stupid tit but having thought about it this morning, I would of been 24 weeks pregnant today. Now, I don't share with many folk that I think about this a lot.. esp my lovely husband but it's hard not to and not a day goes by that I don't think about our little bean and the heartbreak we did and still are suffering due to our loss. To think that if fate had dealt a different set of cards I could of been sitting here blogging about other stuff.. if not blogging at all for it was a lovely friend who suggested that blogging could be a release for me after I MC back in Sept (boy was she right - thanks chick xx).
Still, Hubby and I both talked about it today. Not for long I must add as it gets hard to discuss without breaking down and with the delicate way I am feeling at the moment, tears are just a moment away. It seems that time has made me worse.

Positive thoughts though.. no obessesion required. Here's to celebrating Christmas together and enjoying the partridge and pheasant we brought for out xmas dinner. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment