
2008 is almost at an end, as I write we are 9 and a half hours from 2009 so I want to relect on the year past and what to look forward to in 2009. So much has happened this year, it's been an up and down rollercoaster of a ride.
Key points to remember - I'll start with the good and they're in Chronological order:
- My big brother got married - Feb
- I got married! To the love of my life after 7 and a half years together - May
- My best friend gave birth to a beautiful boy, Charlie - June
- I fell pregnant after 17 months of trying - July
Er... that's it for the good stuff.
The Bad:
- Our baby was taken away from us at 12 weeks - Sept
That's it.. The only bad thing I can recall this year. If there is anything else, it's been trumped by the above so I'll not bother mentioning it.
Things to aim for in 2009:
- Fall pregnant (and have a healthy baby)- I make this priority over EVERYTHING else!
- Move home (we are currently looking into this anyway)
- Change job role (My job is very physical and I don't think it's doing me any good)
- Return to Tunisia in May with hubby for our 1st anniversary
- See the end of 2009 with our beloved Lab with us still (she turns 13 in July)
I think it was pretty obvious what the plans are for 2009, but who knows what hand fate is going to deal us in the new year.
I also have another wish for the new year:
I wish my friend DM & her fiance a year of happiness. 2008 has not been the best year for either of us with both of us having to deal with blows regarding pregnancy so thanks for being a great mate. I'm chuffed to bits we found one another! Here's to a fab 2009 xxx

Awwwwww Caz, u have gone and done i now......BIG massive hot tears are flowing !!
ReplyDeletei am so glad we found each other too....this baby journey is going to be nything but lonely when ive got a gr8 understanding friend like u .... i KNOW u will get ur wish this year, and i cant wait !!. x x x x x x