This post in titleless as there's noting to post about - Meaning nothing showed up today.. AF or BFP.
I've had this strange sensation for a few days now.. it's similar to when I've been sleeping during the afternoon and I feel groggy when I wake... It's like a tight/burning feeling from my throat to my chest. Hard to describe but I wish it would go away. I took some rennie earlier on today thinking it might be indigestion starting but it stayed.
Can't get into DR til a week today.. how frustrating. That means another week of pondering what the devil is going on with me.
Can't shake this "I'm not pg" feeling.. it seems that getting negative tests up to an including 11 days late has gotten to me... eaten away at my hopes of that 2nd chance of falling in 2008.
Here's to a shitty shift and more stress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment