I have been awake for 24 hours .
Nights shift has been lousy. I am a night sleeper. Nights are for sleeping not working so I've struggled. In the last 72 hours I've slept for 10. That's worryingly low. I just cannot sleep in the day time regardless of how tired I am. I got 3 hours on Thursday afternoon, 3 on Friday afternoon and 4 hours yesterday.
Tomorrow is my much anticipated trip to Dublin and I need to be up at 2am to get to the airport for the 6am flight. I'm so tired I'm a bit hyper so I've cleaned the house, packed for tomorrow and got some shopping done.
I finished work at 9am this morning after a 13 hr shift and I've lasted til now (3pm) without falling asleep in the hope that I will hit the sack at around 7pm and sleep well until it's time to get up. I've just hit the 24 hr mark so I feel it may hit me soon.
That's the plan.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment