.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, 1 November 2009

Mosying on along

Not a lot has happened in the last few days.

I am now on my annual leave. 15 days off. I managed to get those 3 lieu days I was owed.
Tuesday we take the dog to my folks' and then Weds we have the mammoth 9 hr drive to Scotland. Neither of us can wait. We've not had a holiday this year. Sure we've had time off from work but we've not actually gone anywhere so it'll be so good to get away. 11 days together off together sounds sooo good.

Yesterday I decided to make some pumpkins pies. I initally brought 2 pumpkins and once I discovered that one would fill 4 pies I carved the other and left it out on the step with a candle inside.. only realising minutes later that it would entice the trick or treaters. I hadn't got any sweets in the house so I was unable to satisfy them. My house remained 'un-egged' though so I'm happy.
After the pie making some friends and I went to a fireworks display in the next town. They were worth standing in the cold for. It's strange how fireworks can please som many folk. I know it's a week early and I can't understand why it was booked for last night but liek I say, worth the £5.
Our internet connection has been playing up these last few days. It's so slow and cannot connect to most sites. I'm hoping husband can sort it out.

The weather here is atrocious today. Blustery rain which means I've got the lights on and heating too. When it's like this I simply cannot be bothered to do anything so I'm sat in joggers browsing the web for chewable Zinc vitamins for husband. He simply cannot/will not (is there a difference?) swallow tablets and I'm puttinig a lot of pressure on him to take his existing tablets, especially as there's still 2 months worth left. I can't really decide if they'll make a difference but I'm willing to try anything right now.

As for the obvious, I'm mid cycle so nothing to report. I've taken a more relaxed approach this month. Until last night I hadn't checked my cycle day. Who knows what this month may bring but we'll see. I try to be positive but let's face it, with over a year of failing cycles since my miscarriage, hope is fading. I'm booked in for my HSG in Feb and I really want to be able to call them up and cancel as there's no need but I know deep down I'll be on that hospital bed come February and poor husband will be delivering his 3rd sample.

I'm tired so I'm off for a doze. I must get started on my 2 assignments but I simply haven't the energy.

1 comment:

  1. hey caz....
    how were th first sample results.....maybe i read but have forgotten ... remind me!
    Zinc makes a difference btw. xx

    ReplyDelete