.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Things are happening

Just a quick post as it's gone 9pm and I'm about ready to stick matchsticks in my eyes.

I got a call at 7pm last night from the Hospital telling me that after a referal from my GP, Husband and I are to go to the fertility Clinic this coming Thurs. I'm gob smacked it's this soon as the doctor wasn't exactly thrilled at the idea of helping us due to it not being 12 months TTC since I miscarried but I'm happy it's happening too.
I got the ok from my big boss today to go to this app as my immediate boss is off on his honeymoon and as soon as I mentioned it and that it was the Fertility Clinic he said it was ok immediately.

Will update Thursday when I return from work (the App is 10:30 and I have to go back to complete the shift afterwoods).

Not much else to report. I give blood tomorrow at the annual blood drive at work. Let's just hope they can find a vein this time!

5 comments:

  1. I am just catching up on all that has been going on!

    Can't wait to hear about your trip to the fertility clinic. And I am so glad that your Big Boss understands - that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you drink lots of water before you give blood. That helps with finding veins. (I've been stuck more times than I care to remember in the past year.)
    It's great that you're able to get in with the fertility clinic so soon. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck at the fertility clinic, glad you don't have to wait the whole 12 months since m/c. The sooner you can get some answers the better. Keep us updated =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck with the fertility clinic. I will anxiously await your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely ecstatic for you - as you can imagine....so so happy things are happening babe, and hoping that the appointment doesnt have to go to far !!
    Praying to God you get ur bfp as soon as is poss....
    My af is due tomoz, i feel sick as a pig, but i know better than to get excited, even a little bit. Oh and just home from Harry Potter !! AMAZING !! xx xxx

    ReplyDelete