I was astounded to read the details from a recent televised interview between Piers Morgan and the fame hungry J.ordan - aka Kati.e Price yesterday.
She and her husband have recently split and she now wants to tell the world that she suffered a miscarriage at 10 weeks only a week before running the 26 mile London Marathon.
I can understand the pain, really I can but I can't understand the woman. She goes on to describe how she was treated in the hospital and the words the DR used to tell her the bad news. I truly believe that NO doctor would use that wording, and if they ever have to the good people that read this then I'd be shocked.
http://www.accessinterviews.com/interviews/detail/i-lost-our-baby-katie-price-miscarried-weeks-before-split-from-peter-andre/15794
Read for yourselves and judge accordingly.. whether it be me or the inflatable one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hiya honey !
ReplyDeleteI too think she is simply fame hungry at the mo. I used to like her, i have swiftly gone off her now. No need for that revelation at that time...xx xx
p.s your word verification there was tomen as in 2 men. Maybe its an omen for a future baby ! xx