.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, 13 November 2008

Update

Haven't blogged for a few days. The headache finally went but I'm stil not feeling so great.
I'm on cycle day 20 and having only done the deed twice this month I'm not exactly holding out for anything but I have suffered the following the last 2 days:

Mile AF cramps
Heartburn
Extreme tiredness - to the point I fell asleep on my lunch break today

Oh and get this... EWCM.. WTF?

A mate has told me to test but I'm thinking it's way way too early.

One more of this course to do and then I'm on another next week. Found out today that my boss's boss is leaving. So that's my boss and the bloke above him gone in a matter of weeks. Who the hell do I go to for support now? I'm extremely pissed off as nothing was said to me and I get in with this chap really well.

But on the brightside? I get to cuddle up to my man tonight. He's brought me a bouble pack of Galaxy choccie and he's suggested an early night in bed with a dvd. Sounds like a plan to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment