.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, 14 November 2008

Dreams

So last night this is what I dreamed about. makes for interesting reading:

Hubby and I are at work (we work in the same place in reality) and I get a phone call to to go his dept. I get there and he's laying there beaten to a pulp. Turns out a woman who is actually the devil in reality has spread a rumour about him breaking the law and everyone believes it to the extent that they feel he has to be 'dealt with'.
In reality I'm a first aider but in my dream I have nO ability to help him and the next thing I know I'm getting call from the hosp saying he's in intensive care. WTF?
I end up kicking the fuck out of this devil woman who has started it all.. but she's so fat she's like a weeble that just will not fall over. I'm so angry!

So I woke up to find hubby fast asleep.. thank god it was only a dream (more like a nightmare) but I grabbed hold of him for dear life and when he went to get up to get ready for work at 6am I wouldn't let him go. Same applied when he came into kiss me goodbye. He says it's nice when I get clingy but I'm thinking not in these circumstances!

Not sure what brought this on, but I am now going to make sure I protect hubby at work from all the evils that parade around the factory, heaven knows there's so many of them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment