.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, 21 November 2008

No news and a request

So the dreaded monthly visit was due today but no sign.. not unusual for me to be honest. I'm normally up to 3 days late each cycle. However, I don't feel pre period. No pmt (well, nothing more than usual and hubby hasn't complained).
I have tested twice in the last 38 hrs and got a neg on each. Hubby keeps on at me like I'm mad to test etc, but although he's desperate for a baby too, I guess it's different for me.

I'm not a religious person - in terms of Jesus etc - but I believe that death is not the end and the last time I was PG I had a strong sense that my beloved nan was watching over me. I have that sense again.. it's a strange feeling and hubby looks at me as if to say I'm crackers but it's how I feel and no one is going to tell me oherwise.
My lovely nan passed away sadly 13 years ago so she was in no way associated with the internet but I'm hoping where she is, they've installed Broadband so.. Nan, if you're reading my blog, Please continue to watch over me and if you could have a quiet word in Mother Natures' ear for me, that'd be great. Thanks xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment