Not hopeful for this month. A voice at the back of my mind is telling me that I shall not be pg this year.
I've spent most the morning thinking about things I do that could in their own way be affecting my ability to concieve. The one thing that comes into my mind looks a bit like the following:

As it stands I am.. cough.. a bit overweight. Hubby never says a word.. jeez this man deserves a medal for getting in the sack with me and keeping his dinner down.
Anyways, I was about 5lbs lighter than I currently am when I fell pg in the summer so I now I know it can be done but myabe being 2 stone lighter will help us a bit more. My target/advisable weight for my height is 9 stone - Yeah right! I'd be lucky to get down to 11! It's going to take a lot of willpower to shift some of this flab - the fitness DVD will have to be dusted off.
I'm not saying I can shift any weight, but my intentions are good!

No comments:
Post a Comment