.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, 6 September 2010

2 weeks Health Visitor check

The health visitor called in earlier.

Oliver has regained weight and is now 8lb 8oz.. gaining a whopping 1lb 2oz.. the little gannet. He is healthy and she has advised to carry on with the Infacol as it sounds like he does indeed have a mild case of colic. Marvellous.

I am also to up his feeds to 4oz a time. I have to be honest here I really don't think I can supply that amount per session - so I've been told to express every 2 hours to give my boobs a wake up call.

Just call me Hermit from now on.

We just got back from registering Oliver. He is now officially a person and this now means I get the fantastic task of filling in god knows how many benefit claim forms. Still, at least I know I'll be stationary every 2 hours!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Congratulations!!!!!
    I've been a very bad blog reader lately and I totally didn't realize you were already a Mommy, Oliver is absolutely adorable!
    Now, I'm going to read your previous posts to catch up =)

    ReplyDelete