.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, 20 May 2010

Bugger

Whilst we were in Scotland my aunt who we stayed with contracted a cold. It started on our 2nd day there and by the time we left I was still feeling fine so thought I was in the clear.. Until this morning.
  • Fuzzy head - Check
  • Stiff neck - Check
  • Aching limbs - Check
  • Cactus throat - Check
Boo and flaming hiss. I was so hoping I'd avoid the colds given we're in May although recent weather would have you believe otherwise.
It has been pleasently warm these last few days and the weekend is set to top 27 deg c.

Why oh why do I have to feel like this now?

I can't even take my throat lozenge of choice as it has 'active' ingredients (I can only imagine mini antiseptics jogging on the spot) so it's paracetamol and water for me.. Joy!

I'm off to winge at husband

1 comment:

  1. Ewww. I'm sorry.

    Assvice: Drink lots and lots of scalding hot, very dark steep English Breakfast Tea with copious amounts of honey and lemon. (decaf, of course!) Oh, and sleep. Alternate as necessary.

    ReplyDelete