The last few weeks seem to have passed at a steady rate. There's not much going on. My word I lead a boring life!
We got the garden tidied last week. Husband cut the grass whilst I weeded the borders and we got some pots and baskets up. It certainly looks better.
Work continues to be mundane. I gave all my letters in last week so I officially stop work in 16 days! I have 7 weeks of annual leave to take then my mat leave starts. A few folk have questioned why I'm leaving so early but I give them all the standard response "I deteste my job right now and I've been treated like hell so why not?"
This baby boy is starting to take on a vicious kick. It's such a weird feeling!It's always at the front but neither husband nor I can feel it externally as my placenta is anterior so he's having a whale of a time! I've not really noticed too much of a pattern but around 7pm seems to be a favourite! Oh, and when I climb into bed he get's his groove on - He's not a fan of the Doppler though!
The heartburn continues - I'm running out of Gavison and no change of diet helps matters.
The boobs are leaking now. I woke up yesteday morning and my arm was wet as I climbed out of bed - Then I noticed it was a creamy colour and my left boob was wet. Upon further investigation the bed sheet sheets have some stains on them so next week I'll be investing in some bra pads and start wearing my soft mat bra. Husband fins it amusung that I'm leaking but I'm worried that one day I'll leak through my work clothes!
Oh, & I think I've been experiencing Braxton Hicks. Every now and again each day I get that burning sensation all around my belly right up to the top and my belly goes rock hard. It's not painful but by the same token it's hardly a fun experience.
I will try and get a belly shot in the next few days.
Monday, 19 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ok - I am reading about your boob leak and guess what starts dribbling down onto my belly? OH MY, I must have been thinking way too hard about it. It happens all of the time, but that's weird! Anyway, CONGRATS! Seriously. Look how far you have come and you are doing wonderful!! Grow baby grow!!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to the belly pic. Boring is good! Yay for only 16 more days!
ReplyDelete