.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, 25 March 2010

So so angry

I am one very pissed off lady right now. I'm feeling the need to rant and I've already ranted my heart out to husband so now all you lovely peole get to here it too. Enjoy!

My boss is a cock.

Oh wait, haven't I mentioned this before?

Last Friday I was given a severe dressing down by him with another manager present. I'd sent an email, forgot to copy him and now he was being embarassed aparently by someone higher in the food chain.
When I walked into the room I had no idea I was in for a roasting so I went in alone. What followed was a totally unprovoked verbal attack on me. He said some pretty nasty and unprofessional things and issued me 'punishment' by taking me off my current work project and assigned me a shitty job in the factory. I apologised and admitted my mistake by not copying him on the email, to ne avail.
I was angry and after about 10 mins walked out. I cried. I cry when I'm angry and I was absolutely livid at being:

A: Spoken to like a child who's just spilt something
B: That the other manager present never intervened

I logged an official complaint straight away and wrote a statement telling my HR EVERYTHING that he had said and my responses. I was told it would be dealt with. Stupidly I had faith in my HR det that things would be dealt with for I went in today to be collared by the HR manager questioning what happened as BOTH my boss and other said manager denied anything untoward was said and both catagorically denied my boss had said ANYTHING I claimed he said.
HR tell me it's my word against 2 managers so I have to just forget it as taking it further will be pointless.

HR now tell me I have to do what he says and change job roles.

To say I am angry has to be the understatement of the year. What sort of manager let's rip and has the cheek to deny it all after? It's pretty safe to say these 2 managers are friendly out of work too so they were in cahoots the whole time.

Wankers!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you are having to deal with shite like this. I'm sending huge raspberries and naughty finger signs his direction.

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you have having such problems at work!!
    In other (good) news, I swear your ticker is moving double time!!!

    ReplyDelete