So here I am 4 days into the weaning and it's going rather well.
We've opted for the Bay Led Weaning approach. Somewhat contraversial over this side of the murky waters. It's not seen as the most accepted way to wean your child. Still, each to their own and I believe it may work for us and Oliver.
Thus far we're taking it slowly given Oliver turns 5 months on Monday. This means I've been trying a few fruits and veg and that's it.
So, it was pear this afternoon for lunch:

Oliver has already let it be known that he isn't a fan of grapes or apples but loves courgettes, pear and banana.
He has porridge every morning before his bottle and although he finishes the portion, he STILL guzzles the 8oz of milk. Greedy little boy!
I've tried some water too. He is getting the hang of his cup.

Oliver is precious! I'm glad he's such a good eater. I believe that whatever works for your family is the way to go. Each mom and dad knows their baby and what works best ;-)
ReplyDeleteHe looks like such a happy boy!
ReplyDelete