.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 28 December 2010

Festive Fun

It's been a while since I blogged. Time has flown of late and many things/events have occured to distract me.

We had a good Christmas. It was quiet on the day given the inlaws have emigrated and it was just Husband, Oliver and myself. Oliver was a good lad and napped through our dinner (which I was worried would be full of cris or worse, the consumption of cold mash due to seeing to the little man).
I wouldn't say he was spoilt but he got some nice gifts from everyone. I was a bit strict and asked people to not get toys he'd not pay attention to after 2 minutes so we have lots of cloth & inflatable books, teddies that talk/sing and he received some clothes amongst other bits and bobs.

I recieved the most beautiful scarf from Husband aswell as a digital photo frame. I love technology! We now have Oliver in a frame from birth to now!
Husband got a new electric shaver from me. Something he's been after for a while and we both got some books and the obligatory smellies that will inevitabely never see daylight again.

Boxing day we travelled to my folks and spent the day with most of my direct family. It was good to see them all again and although Oliver started to flag around 4pm (his witching hour)he had a good day and slept the 2 hours back and went from carseat to cot and sleep within 10 minutes.

Husband is back at work already which is a bummer and this morning he missed this:



I simply cannot believe that a 4 month old baby can stand. Yes he's a little wobbly but he does not liek to sit with us anymore. It's either laying on his mat, in the Jumperoo or standing and that's it.
I think I ought to start thinking of safeguarding the house!

I hopw everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all a happy and prosperous 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like you may have an early walker on your hands! Glad you all had a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year, sounds like Christmas was great.

    Love what Oliver is wearing, what a dapper kid.

    ReplyDelete