
Today I have woken in a better mood. I seemed to have slept a lot better than in recent nights. Hubby informed me upon stirring that he had a great dream last night which explained his "good mood".. I'll say no more except I'm told I was in his dream.
A slight weight has been lifted with this sleep I have managed to achieve. I feel a bit less down and of course less tired but the fact that we have both woken in a better mood and have been play fighting this morning proves that things between us are ok, something I didn't think was true a few days ago.
I have decided I shall no longer be participating in another baby related forum, I think that has helped too. Who needs to hear someone banging on about their scan when they shouldn't be posting it in that forum anyways? Have a heart ladies, but don't patronise me for being upset!

Hubby has decided to take me out Ice Skating tomorrow. My first time so I might be blogging from my hospital bed if things don't go my way. I could certainly do with time of work, after 4 weeks off, the one shift I have completed has really knocked me for six. Not sure if I can continue with that particular job while I am hurting inside. It doesn't make sense to be stressing about joe bloggs getting thier bag of salad while I am still in pain from losing our child. Selfish? Moi? Naturally.

No comments:
Post a Comment